Buck 252 Trunk Flipper Knife 2.875" Cleaver Plain Blade, Tan (Khaki)
Knives are a popular seller; stock may not always be available depending on stock currently in Canada. Prices may very once restock products arrive.
Providing convenient, everyday carry with a big attitude, the Trunk is Buck’s first-ever cleaver blade. Solidly built and quite ergonomic, the Trunk will excel at cutting, slicing, and chopping. The blunt end also offers more discretion than other daily carry blades, giving you more flex when using in public. Sized for larger tasks, but simply four inches closed and equipped with a belt clip, this blade can go anywhere with you.
- Blade Length: 2.875" (7.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.875" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 7Cr Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.110" (2.8 mm)
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Tan (Khaki) G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (87.9 g)