Buff Midweight Merino Wool Neck Warmer
Buff® Midweight Wool is a multifunctional scarf. It is seamless, flexible and comfortable, made of 100% soft Merino wool. It works during low and medium intensity activities such as trekking, hiking or horse riding. Wool Buff is also great for everyday use.
Wool Buff® - a line of multifunctional Buff scarves made of 100% natural Merino wool. The sling will be useful during moderately intense outdoor activities such as trekking, walking in the mountains or horse riding. Weight: 250 gr / m²
- Multifunctional, elastic, soft scarf.
- Naturally prevents the formation of bad smells.
- For added comfort, the sling is made of tubular wool to minimize chafing caused by seams.
- Natural fibers limit bacterial growth.
- Ecological and environmentally friendly. It is produced based on natural processes, minimizing the negative impact on the ecosystem.
- The wool used to make the headscarf is not from mulesing farming.
Like other Buff scarves, Wool Buff scarves can be used in many ways depending on the situation, e.g. as a hat, neck scarf, mask, pirate, balaclava, saharian or hair band.
Merino wool (from merino sheep from New Zealand) is considered one of the best fabrics in the world. It has an unusual ability to absorb moisture - it is able to absorb approx. 30-35% of its weight. Perfectly wicks moisture away, thanks to which the inside of the fabric stays dry even in the toughest conditions. Merino wool stands out from other materials by its softness to the skin - it does not cause a feeling of itching. Does not cause allergies. The natural antibacterial properties of Merino wool guarantee that this material does not absorb odors and is fire resistant. It also has high UV protection.