CRKT 2383K Folts Minimalist Cleaver Knife 2.131"
Knives are a popular seller; stock may not always be available depending on stock currently in Canada. Prices may very once restock products arrive.
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut, the Minimalist compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home.
They're designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida. A designer and dedicated custom knife instructor with over 20 years' experience, he cares deeply about helping folks learn about knives as tools and passing along the skills of custom knife making to others.
These svelte dynamos pack a lot into their compact fixed blade knife designs. The Minimalist Cleaver Blackout features a black stonewashed classic cleaver blade with a hook-hanging hole. The strong G10 handle has deep finger grooves for an exceptional grip. It's slim in design only, not features.
They all come with a versatile carry sheath. Not that you'll be keeping them in there for long.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Versatile cleaver blade for superior cutting
- Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.131" (54.13 mm)
- Handle Length: 2.929" (74.39 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.060" (128.52 mm)
- Blade Material: 5Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.102" (2.59 mm)
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 1.70 oz. (48.19 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 2.30 oz. (65.20 g)
- Designer: Alan Folts
- Made in China