Darn Tough Westerner Over-The-Calf Cushion Hike
The images depicted are the styles available in store.
Available in sizes Medium and Large
This is Darn Tough's burliest hunting sock. When it's crazy cold, but you're still going out, this is your sock. This Sasquatch has extra heavy terry loop construction that protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Over-the-Calf height keeps the elements at bay. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a true workhorse that’s supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. No slipping, No bunching. More stitches per inch ensure a foot hugging fit. Less bulk. More comfort. Darn Tough's Zero Friction Heel eliminates blisters. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- Extra Cushion: Darn Tough's thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 42% Merino Wool, 53% Nylon, 5% Lycra®