Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Repair Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Need to make a quick repair? Use the Aquaseal FD repair kit to permanently fix torn waders, seal a dry suit leak, or patch an inflatable.
- Durable – tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – cures to a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other fabrics
- Waterproof – provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion resistant– keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- Adhesive material: thermoset urethane
- Colour: clear
- Adheres to: neoprene, rubber, nylon, Gore-Tex fabric, canvas, vinyl/PVC
- Cure time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application temperature: 60 °F to 100 °F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use temperature: -20 °F to 180 °F
- Tape material: PVC and nylon
- Tape size and colours: two 3 in. clear and black