MSR Windburner 1L
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An awesomely quick, rugged and compact system for 1 to 2 minimalist travellers. MSR took the burner that made their Reactor stoves so famously fast and fuel-efficient, and squeezed it into a smaller unit for the WindBurner. When you want hot food quickly or need to melt snow to hydrate, the WindBurner retains most of its heating capacity in settings where your kitchen isn’t fully sheltered from the wind.
- 1L pot and heat exchanger are made of hard anodized aluminum.
- Maximum pot fill line is 0.6L.
- Insulated cozy with handle keeps contents warm.
- Includes a polypropylene 470ml bowl.
- Polypropylene drinking lid doubles as a strainer, and has a hole for a coffee press ready (coffee press not included).
- Pressure regulator provides consistent performance at altitude, in varying weather and canister levels.
- Folding canister stand enhances stability.
- 227g canister burns for about 95 minutes and boil approximately 18L of water.
- 110g canister fits inside.
- Stove and pot are an integrated system. The stove will not support standard flat-bottomed pots.